Stikbold! is a local multiplayer party game for 1-6 players, which takes half a minute to learn, but a lifetime to master.
Initial prototype and concept was created in just 48 hours at the Nordic Game Jam 2013. It was awarded “Most Fun” by the 400+ participants at the jam, and placed 3rd overall at the Jam.
Stikbold! was showcased at the Casual Connect conference in Hamburg Feb 11th-15th 2013.
It most recently won ”Best Game Created Using the Unity Engine” in the CREATE competition.
- 1-6 players – play against man or machine
- Fast paced couch friendly gaming
- Epic story mode for the lone wolf
- Several levels featuring lots of variation
- Soundtrack inspired by the 70′s and 80′s
- Random events makes sure that every play session will be different
Awards & Recognition
- ”Nordic Indie Sensation Nominee 2013” - Nordic Game 2013
- ”Most Fun Game” - Nordic Game Jam 2013
- ”3rd Best Game” - Nordic Game Jam 2013
- "Casual Connect Indie Showcase Selection" - Casual Connect
- ”Best Game Created Using the Unity Engine” - OUYA Create
- Eurogamer.dk - Av! Du ramte mig midt i ansigtet
- Computerspilzonen.dk - Nordic Game Jam spil vinder OUYA pris
- IGN Denmark - Danske 'Stikbold' blandt vinderne i OUYA Create
About Reign Bros
Reign Bros is a 5 man independent game studio based in Copenhagen, Denmark and is made up of Jacob Herold, Martin Petersen, Anders Østergaard, Simon Vestergaard and Lars Bindslev.
More information on Reign Bros, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Business, Game Design
Programming, Game Design
Visual Design, Game Design